Programme highlights: Workshops
An extensive range of workshops will be held on Tuesday 6 March, as part of the 17th World Conference on Tobacco or Health (WCTOH).
Registered delegates attending the full conference can attend workshops free of charge, choosing from either one full-day workshop or two half-day workshops. For delegates not attending the full conference, a one-day only registration fee will apply. All those wishing to attend workshops will be able to sign up on the day.
- Analysing Global Tobacco Surveillance Data using Epi Info
- Economics of Tobacco Control Workshop
- Power and Influence. Networking and Partnerships
- Research to Inform the Development and Implementation of Tobacco Control Policies and Interventions
- Financing, Resource Allocations and Cost of Action Versus Inaction for Full Implementation of WHO FCTC
- Monitoring Compliance of a Smoke-free Law and Overcoming Obstacles in Compliance with Smoke-free Law in Hospitality Venues
- Breaking Big Tobacco’s Grip
- National and International Implementation of an Evidence-based, Clinical Tobacco Program: The Ottawa Model for Smoking Cessation
- New Legal Approaches in Tobacco Control
- International Network of Women Against Tobacco: Gender Front and Centre-planning for Gender in Tobacco Control
On 5 March, 9:00 – 12:30, a Youth Pre-Conference will be held for younger conference participants (aged 18-30).
Details of this event will be announced shortly. You can find the latest information on the online programme.